Recently, I went back to work in Education.
That means, we are no longer traveling full-time. However, we still full-time in our RV.
As I’ve gone back to work, I’ve taken the opportunity these past few months, to reflect on what our time traveling has given us.
Traveling Has Given Me:
* The gift of time. The time to slow down. The time to go to sleep when we want. The time to wake up when we want. The time to do the things that we want to do.
* The gift of adventure. We got to go to new places and explore. Lots and lots of hiking.
* The gift of healing. Our time traveling was very healing for our family. There were some really hard times. If you think traveling will be a breeze- it’s not. It can be hard. And at the same time the hard parts mixed in with the fun and the mundane was very healing on the flip side of traveling.
* The gift on knowing what I want and what I’m good at. Getting outside of our comfort zone taught us to get a closer look at what my strengths, and where my areas of growth are. It has also revealed to me what I want out of life.
* The gift of risk taking. Living outside of the norm is a risk in itself; however, we had opportunities to take risks and try things we wouldn’t normally do!
Traveling during a pandemic was such a unique opportunity. Now that we are back to “normal life”, I can say, without a doubt, that I look forward to nomad life, again, someday!